Thursday, June 21, 2012

Look ! I can ride my bike with both hands off !!

Today evening, we went out for a walk while the kids rode their bikes. A few minutes into the bike ride, Kavya called out "Look, I can ride with one hand off the bike." We were impressed since she rides without the training wheels - so it meant that she was getting better at balancing. Ishaan was right behind her and wanted to copy what Kavya just did. So, he immediately took one hand off his bike (with training wheels) and was happy to report that he can also ride with one hand off the bike :). A minute later, Ishaan tried taking off both his hands off his bike and shouted "Look ! I can ride my bike with both hands off !!". He felt proud for this accomplishment.


No wonder he could do that because he had the training wheels on :) Gaurav and I just laughed looking at each other and encouraged Ishaan for his efforts and accomplishment :)

No comments: