Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Kavya wants her own room

Recently, we got new curtains and paint in most of the rooms. We put blue and grey in the guest room upstairs and told the kids that it will be Ishaan's room when they got little older. We put purple on 3 walls and green on the other wall (where Ishaan's bed is) in the kids room that they shared. We also put some flower decals on Kavya's wall and some cars and trucks decals on Ishaan's wall. The room looks very beautiful.

After we put the cars and trucks decals, Kavya immediately asked, "Can we move those decals to Ishaan's room when he moves to his room?". We smiled and nodded.

Then yesterday, Kavya came upto me and asked "Mommy, when will Ishaan move to his room ? I want my own room." I couldn't believe that my little girl has grown up so much. I guess the day when she would have her own room is not very far.

No comments: