Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Ishaan is getting smarter in dealing with Kavya

Kavya has figured out ways to manipulate Ishaan and get her way. She would say, "If you give me X, I will draw car for you".. OR "If you do Y, I will make a goodie for you at CDC" and Ishaan would listen to her.

Today morning, I took out 2 sand timers (both pink) and gave them one each and told them that they need to use it to monitor how long to brush. Kavya looked at hers and asked Ishaan if she could have his. She explained that she wanted Ishaan's because it had a "Made in China" sticker at the bottom. Ishaan looked at Kavya's timer and said "No, I don't want yours. It's broken." Kavya gave a cunning smile.

I realized that Kavya knew that hers was slightly broken and that was why she wanted to exchange. But she couldn't fool Ishaan this time.

Ishaan is getting smarter and getting ready to be a good match to his older sister :)

No comments: