Wednesday, February 11, 2009

How I entered the world of blogging ?

I have never kept diaries or notes of interesting incidents or trips in my life. However, after having kids, I felt it was important to capture some of the incidents that you can read later or share with friends and families.

The traditional way of maintaining a nice little diary was one option, however, it is easy to miss logging into the physical diary due to accessibility reasons or may be even misplace it. So, I thought of using the blogs as a means to save some of the fond memories.

I first started to blog using my dear daughter's blog as if I was Kavya, but then it was difficult to express my own reactions since I was writing as Kavya. Also, then I had Ishaan - and so I decided to use my own blog to capture both of their memories and also express some of my thoughts and concerns as I explore the world of motherhood.

No comments: