Monday, April 02, 2012

Ishaan wants to bring moon and stars for.....

Ishaan has a very good friend at his school - Shriya. Both of them look so cute together and they also get along very well.

Often times, Ishaan wants to take things to school for Shriya. If he or Kavya makes some art work or necklace at home, Ishaan will be quick to say "I want to take that to school for Shriya" Or sometimes he asks me to give him 2 cookies - one for him and one for Shriya.

Few nights back, when I was putting him to bed, he asked me very innocently "Mommy, when will I get big and tall ?". I told him that if he eats his fruits and vegetables, he will become big very soon. He then announced "I want to be tall and reach the sky and get moon for Shriya" :) I tried hard to control my laughter. I asked him "Why Shriya ? Won't you get moon for mommy ?". He was quick to answer " I will get a star for you and Kavya and daddy" :)

In bollywood movies, the hero often tells the heroine "Mein tere liye chaand aur sitare tod launga".. and here my little hero Ishaan is also wanting to do the same for his little sweet friend, Shriya :)

No comments: