Monday, March 22, 2010

Kavya is a fast learner

Kavya picks up whatever we do/tell her in couple of days.

Lately, we often put some conditions for her to get things done. Conditions like if you go wash your hands, I will give you a cookie. Or if you don't clean up, you will not get any more toys, etc.. So, she started to do the same to us. For eg: She would tell me : Mommy, please come and feed me otherwise I will create a mess. Or if you don't give me candy, I will not take you out :)

Since her conditions are usually not reasonable, we would tell her that she should not give such 'dhamki' to us. And guess what ? Within two days, she started telling us the same thing when we lay some condition for her. We were in the car the other day and she was taking forever to get in her car seat and put the seat belt. So, I told her that if she doesn't buckle up by the time I count to 3, I will not give her some card that I was holding for her. And her immediate response was " Mummy, don't give me that 'dhamki' " :)

I burst out laughing.. definitely not a good thing... but she was so cute and innocent and it is amazing how fast she picks up what we do.

No comments: